A new year...
I think now is a good time to look back at last year and set some goals for the new year.
- Maintained my weight loss for another year (that makes two).
- Ran a total of 1,454 miles (not too shabby).
- Set several personal records (5k - 23:50, 8k - 39:40, marathon - 4:18:34) .
- Ran the Citadel Bulldog Challenge - my team came in third place (first co-ed civilian team).
- Ran two marathons - Myrtle Beach Marathon (February) and Marine Corps Marathon (October) -now that's crazy
- Raised over $2,500 for the Injured Marine Semper Fi Fund
Here are a few of my goals for this year:
- Run a 5k under 23:50 (could happen in the morning)
- Run the Cooper River Bridge 10k under 52:00
- Run the Palmetto200 Relay
- Run the Qu'est-ce que c'est? 12 Hour Run (run more than 31 miles)
- Finish the Monumental Marathon in Indianapolis on my 40th birthday
- Finish a marathon under four hours
So there it is... A list of goals... In writing...
Now all I have to do is run, run and run some more...